All large cryptocurrencies experienced gains during morning trading on Thursday. Polygon (MATICUSD) stood out with the biggest move, rallying 6.06% to 76 cents.
Here is a summary of the price movements for some of the major cryptocurrencies:
- Uniswap (UNIUSD) climbed 2.48% to $5.37.
- Polkadot (DOTUSD) climbed 2.41% to $5.26.
- Dogecoin (DOGEUSD) and Solana (SOLUSD) rose 1.67% to 7 cents and 1.54% to $22.40, respectively.
- Bitcoin (BTCUSD) rallied 0.91% to $30,659.40.
- Ripple (XRPUSD) climbed 0.91% to 47 cents.
- Ethereum (ETHUSD) and Cardano (ADAUSD) rounded out the increases for Thursday, climbing 0.84% to $1,887.69 and 0.81% to 29 cents, respectively.
In other crypto-related news, the following companies experienced shifts in their stock prices:
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) slid 0.08% to $85.88.
- MicroStrategy Inc. (MSTR) increased 1.30% to $418.86.
- Riot Platforms Inc. (RIOT) shares rose 5.86% to $18.69.
- Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) rallied 4.77% to $17.67.
- Overstock.com Inc. (OSTK) rallied 1.36% to $31.20.
- Block Inc. (SQ) rallied 5.11% to $74.86.
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) rose 0.56% to $273.51.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) rallied 1.81% to $71.87.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (EBON) shares jumped 12.79% to $11.20.
- NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) increased 2.04% to $447.98.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) climbed 0.03% to $114.61.
In the fund space, the following ETFs saw gains:
- Bitwise Crypto Industry Innovators ETF (BITQ), which focuses on pure-play crypto companies, climbed 3.90% to $10.26.
- Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF (BLOK), which is blockchain-focused, rose 2.09% to $25.87.
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), which tracks the Bitcoin market price, increased 2.03% to $20.10.