Most large cryptocurrencies experienced a decline in morning trading on Monday, with Dogecoin (DOGEUSD) seeing the biggest move as it dropped 1.56% to 7 cents.
- Polkadot (DOTUSD) fell 1.05% to $4.98.
- Cardano (ADAUSD) sank 0.68% to 29 cents.
- Polygon (MATICUSD) slipped 0.68% to 68 cents.
- Solana (SOLUSD) inched down 0.61% to $24.39.
- Ripple (XRPUSD) slipped 0.58% to 63 cents.
- Ethereum (ETHUSD) dropped 0.53% to $1,843.35.
- Bitcoin (BTCUSD) decreased by 0.23% to $29,332.30.
- Uniswap (UNIUSD) posted the only increase among the largest cryptos, rising 0.41% to $6.18.
In terms of crypto-related companies, Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) saw a decline of 1.39% to $79.88, while MicroStrategy Inc. (MSTR) shed 1.86% to $377.17. Riot Platforms Inc. (RIOT) experienced a drop of 5.45% to $14.40, and Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) saw a decrease of 4.37% to $14.23.
Other notable changes include Overstock.com Inc. (OSTK) declining by 1.37% to $31.10, Block Inc. (SQ) sinking 0.52% to $60.26, and Tesla Inc. (TSLA) dropping 2.64% to $236.25.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) rallied 1.46% to $62.44.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (EBON) saw a rise of 0.89% to $7.94.
- NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) rose 1.86% to $416.14.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) climbed 0.77% to $108.40.
In the fund space, the blockchain-focused Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF (BLOK) fell 1.99% to $23.10. The Bitwise Crypto Industry Innovators ETF (BITQ), which is focused on pure-play crypto companies, declined 3.45% to $8.39. Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), which tracks the Bitcoin market price, experienced a slight climb of 0.05% to $19.83.