FX Premiere promises to make Forex trading simpler for you. It seeks to achieve this by offering trading signals that have been obtained from more than 50 Forex signals sources.
Allegedly, the service has a 75% win rate, which is equal to 35%-45% monthly profit. Do these assertions have any truth in them? Check our review to know for sure.
FX Premiere was founded in 2010. The company claims that their goal is to make your learning curve shorter and simpler and hence assist you to succeed in Forex. However, the team reminds us that they are not financial analysts whatsoever.
How FX Premiere works
The features of this service are described below:
- The system supplies up to 15 signals daily through Telegram.
- It posts trading signals normally between 9am-3pm & 5pm-10pm GMT time zone.
- It includes a news service that keeps you up to date with the most current economic data and latest developments in the financial markets.
- The system offers no refunds on digital telegram alerts.
- You may utilize any broker you wish, but you are advised to use regulated ones.
- FX Premiere shares details of each trade taken, including entry price, stop loss and take profit.
- It provides push notifications.
- The service supports graph and/or analysis for the signals offered.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
- Sends out Forex signals for EUR/USD, USD/CHF, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, AUD/USD, CHF/JPY, AUD/JPY, EUR/JPY, NZD/JPY, GBP/JPY, NZD/USD, GOLD, CRUDE OIL, and many more.
- The minimum required balance to trade the signals is $500.
- It works on many time frames from minute to daily.
In terms of strategy, the vendor says that they apply technical and fundamental analysis on the sources they obtain the signals from. According to the team, the signal sources’ strategies work on many time frames from minute to daily. Therefore, their holding times can be considered from short-term intraday to longer-term position trading.
Furthermore, every approach is based on a certain mixture of configurations from price levels and patterns, technical indicators, or economic events from the company’s private sources.
Pricing and refund
There are three different pricing packages for FX Premiere. We have the basic plan, which is the popular choice that goes for $37/month. If you subscribe to it, you will receive 2-15 daily Forex signals.
The standard plan will require you to pay $97, but this offer will expire after four months. It will afford you 6-15 daily signals and up to 5 Gold signals daily. Moreover, the pack comes with a free MT4 indicator that is worth $247.
Last on this list is the premium plan, which costs $199/12 months. It offers more signals — 8 to 15 signals daily, among other features. Notably, a free subscription plan is available.
There are no backtest results for FX Premiere. This is a major setback, especially for traders who normally prefer to study the historical performance of a service before investing in it.
FX Premiere acknowledges that they do not use their signals to trade a live account on Myfxbook because they are an intermediary market service that gets its signals from other sources. So, the company advises you to try the free signal service so as to know its success rate before risking your money.
People say that FX Premiere is…
Amazing. This conclusion is based on the 4.8 rating traders have given it on Trustpilot. As per the reviews, the signals are high quality and can generate good profit.
FX Premiere Conclusion
Based on the customer reviews, it is clear that FX Premiere’s signals are helpful. As such, they have helped traders earn good profits. Moreover, the vendor explains how these signals are selected so you can be assured they are not products of guesswork. However, the lack of trading data makes it hard to prove that this service is truly profitable.