Agimat Trading System is a company that stopped providing copy-trading services and started selling an expert advisor that it uses for making profits. The developers claim that it’s “The Best Forex Scalper Trader Strategy.” We prepare this review to help you to make the right decision.
The developer has received a patent on this expert advisor. It’s quite a solid move for sure. The patent of the US regulator belongs to Dennis Buchholz.
How Agimat Trading System works
The robot has some details and features explained.
- The system will automatically copy these signals on our terminal and execute them. We have to do nothing in addition.
- The main strategy that works on the account is a scalping one.
- The second strategy is swing trading.
- The signals can be delivered from the next markets: Forex, Stocks, Futures, CFD, Commodities, Metals, and Cryptos.
- The signals aren’t repainted after providing. So, we are safe.
- The expected win rate can be up to 90.00%.
- The drawdowns are 3.9%.
- The system uses a Neural Network to calculate the Entry Points.
- It works on both: MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- The developer tries to explain how the advisor functions. It’s hard to understand if you don’t have a proper trading background.
- We may note that he may use the system on the $300,000 account.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
- We don’t know details about what time frame the system works on.
- We have no details about currency pairs.
- The deposit details aren’t revealed. We wonder if it can be $1000 or higher.
- The robot scalps profits on the market.
- It also uses a wing strategy to open more long-term deals.
Pricing and refund
We can start copying these signals for €174 for a lifetime license. The package includes installation on MT4 or MT5 terminal, updates, support via email within 24 hours, a mobile application for Android and IOS, and user tutorials.
The system has been working on a real EUR account that was deployed on July 4, two years ago. The closed profit has become €5,840. The floating loss is -€423.74.
The total return is 181%. An average monthly return is 5.0%. The maximum drawdown is low -3.9%. The win rate is 95.2%. The profit factor is 10.51. The system obtained 965.1 pips. An average trade frequency is 0.3 deals a day. The account exists for 742 days.
The risk to reward ratio is 2.81. The risk of ruin is 0%. An average trade length is 32.2 hours. An average win is €35.86 when an average loss is €68.25. The average result is €30.90.
GBPUSD, after several months, is still ahead in trading activities – 19 orders traded and €822 profits gained.
The system trades the sell direction twice more frequently than the buy one.
Monday (60) with Tuesday (59) are ahead of other days in trading activities.
The system trades before and after the Asian trading session. It almost stops trading after the European session is underway.
There are many months that were closed without losses.
We have a single order that is sitting in huge drawdowns.
People say that Agimat Trading System is …
Agimat Trading System has been running a page on Forex where people can write their testimonials about the system.
There is some positive feedback.
We may note that not all developer’s systems work stable. We can face these issues on this service as well.
|Trading results provided||No risk or money management advice given|
|Strategy explanations provided||No backtest reports provided|
|The dev doesn’t sell copies of the system|
|We don’t have a refund policy provided|
|Lack of people testimonials|
Agimat Trading System Conclusion
Agimat Trading System is a service that trades extremely rarely and allows us to copy signals from the master account. This service isn’t beginner-friendly because the system trades with insanely low frequency so, to pay back a price, we have to work on a well-deposited account only.