Dynamic EA is an expert advisor that was created by Celestial Trading Tools. The company has a horrible reputation among the Forex related community.
Celestial Trading Tools has a discusseable reputation because during the whole period of their EAs published there were many clients that lost much or even everything.
How Dynamic EA Works
The presentation doesn’t include many useful statements that could convince us that the robot is good to go.
- The robot was designed to trade for us automatically. We may relax doing nothing.
- The EA seeks trend moves to trade out some pips.
- The system executes orders on the MT4 only.
- We can start working without previous experience in Forex trading.
- We can customize it if we know how.
- The robot was tested on the twelve months of the broker data.
- The ROI can be up to 220%.
- We can work with five currency pairs.
- The trend type the robot trades is a breakout.
- The robot can trade when the market opens.
- The system is featured by money management.
- We may customize risks to fit our trading style.
- It has money-management Stop Loss, Trailing Stop, and Take profit levels.
- The support is delivered 24/7.
- There are diagrams of how the system worked in 2020.
Timeframe, Currency Pairs, Deposit
- We don’t know what time frame the robot works on.
- The system works with the next cross pairs GBP/USD, NZD/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, and USD/CHF.
- The system is a break-out trend trading advisor.
- When the market breaks out at a proper level, the robot opens a trade.
Pricing and Refund
The system is a subscription-based trading advisor.
We must share too much personal information about the system. There’s no single legal purpose for using all that intel.
Unfortunately, the dev failed to provide a backtest report. It is a red flag for Dynamic EA.
The system executes trades on a real GBP account through IC Markets with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The robot has verified trading results. The account was created on August 25, 2020. The developers decided not to provide us with the intel about the number of funds in trading. Since then, the absolute gain has become 91.07%. An average monthly gain is 6.29%. The maximum drawdown is 15.09%.
The robot has traded 1274 deals with 4420 pips. An average win is 15.01 pips when an average loss is -15.31 pips. The accuracy rate is 61% Longs and 62% for Shorts. An average trade length is 18 hours and 53 minutes. The Profit Factor is 2.13.
The system works with EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, and USD/CHF. EUR/JPY is the most traded cross pair with 311 orders. GBPUSD overtook EURUSD in profitability, 1104.4 pips.
The system works only during the European trading hours.
Monday and Tuesday are the less traded days.
The advisor runs the account with acceptable risks to the balance.
The vendor decided that we do not deserve to know details of trading results.
The monthly profitability can vary three times.
People say that Dynamic EA is …
A scam. We have a Celestial Trading Tools profile on Trustpilot with 140 feedback. From the last visit, two testimonials were removed. The final rate is 2.2 because the system has 51% 2-star comments.
People were simply negative towards the robot because they couldn’t manage to be profitable with it.
|Real-account trading results||No team revealed|
|The company has a horrible reputation and should be rebranded|
|No backtest reports provided|
|Lack of transparency on the verified trading results|
|Much negative feedback was published about the system|
Dynamic EA Conclusion
Dynamic EA is a trading advisor that executes orders to catch breakout trend moves that can occur mostly during the European trading session. The system makes some profits. The verified feedback showed that clients’ experiences are horrible. The offer doesn’t look simple and welcome. We must share so much weird intel, like how many years we have been living in the same place, and so on.