Entry Points Pro helps people to decide when it’s the right time to open a trade. The system is consistently updated by the developer. The indicator costs $125 and can help us to spot trading opportunities in the right time.
We have a photo of the developer in his profile. There are two products in his portfolio. They have a 4.7 rate based on 472 reviews.
How Entry Points Pro works
There are some details, settings, and other features explained:
- The system allows us to know where we should place an order on the market to make profits.
- It works based on Trend strategy indicators.
- It works on the MT4 and MT5.
- The system fits Forex, cryptocurrencies, metals, stocks, indices.
- The best time frame is M15.
- There’s a claim that “Most traders improve their trading results during the first trading week with the help of the Entry Points Pro indicator.”
- The software doesn’t repaint signals.
- We are free to use the system with other advisors and indicators on the terminal at the same time.
- The developer provides multi-language support.
- There are alerts and push notifications.
- “Extra settings and filters make it possible to filter out false signals, signals against the trend, and other risky trades.”
- The developer claimed that he’s been working for 22 years on the market.
- The list of settings is short.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
- It works with a trend strategy.
- We can use it on any cross pair.
- The indicator trades on all time frames. The best one is M15.
- The deposit size wasn’t mentioned.
It opens orders when the market conditions meet prosper trend-based requirements.
Pricing and refund
The lifetime copy of the indicator is available for $125. We have no rental options at all. Clients can download this system to check on the terminal.
We have no backtest report to check. It’s a con because it’s hard to tell if the system was tested well before it was released.
The system worked on the real USD account on the GrandCapital broker. It ran only within 2019 year. The leverage was 1:100. It’s a low number. The account doesn’t have a verified track record. It means the data could be modified. It was created on February 19, 2019, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 9314.12%. An average monthly gain was 60.36%. The maximum drawdown was insanely high – 54.31%.
It looks suspicious because we don’t know what happened to almost a million USD and what’s the reason for the developer to sell this indicator instead of trading on his own.
The system closed 272 deals with 6917.2 pips. An average win was 37.08 pips when an average loss was -22.71 pips. An average accuracy rate was 78% for longs and 83% for shorts. An average trade length was 20 hours and 5 minutes. The profit factor was 11.69.
It’s a con that the system doesn’t focus on trading a single cross pair. EURUSD was the most traded cross pair with 120 orders. The next one by trading frequency was GBPJPY with four times fewer orders – 33 deals.
The system skipped trading night sessions: Australian and Asian.
Tuesday and Wednesday were the most traded days.
The risks were moderated. There’s a 1.17% chance to lose 10% of the account.
The trading history is not available for us. It’s an unprofessional way.
During the first months, the profitability was much higher than after May 2019.
We have another account where high-risk trading was performed. The system worked from July 05, 2021, until July 23, 2021. The account was withdrawn and abandoned.
People say that Entry Points Pro is …
A scam. Many clients mentioned that the indicator isn’t a great trading solution.
|Real-account trading results||No risk advice given|
|No backtest reports provided|
|We have only two years old trading results|
|No rental option provided|
|There are many negative testimonials published|
Entry Points Pro Conclusion
Entry Points Pro is an indicator that works on the trend strategy. The developer brought a real account where he or the system had made almost a million from $10,000. We have huge concerns about the viability of this system, especially after there were many negative testimonials posted.