FXZipper is a trading solution that was designed several years ago. The system was published on the site and on the Forex Store. The presentation is short and not informative.
The vendor has no transparency at all. We don’t know who they are, if they have proper trading experience. We have no testimonials published on the site as well.
How FX Zipper works
The presentation includes little explanations. It was challenging for us to prepare a complete list of features, settings, and details.
- The system was introduced as an automatic trading solution.
- The advisor covers open orders with SL levels.
- If the market goes in the wrong direction it closes them.
- The robot executes a scalping strategy.
- An average profit is between 6 and 12 pips.
- It knows how to cut out little profits when the market moves.
- An average trading length is around several hours.
- There’s a feature “postpones the opening of a trade by signal if it has become unprofitable due to a sharp price increase, requotes, or a fleeting increase of spread.”
- The system requires it to be used on an ECN account only.
- A VPS service will be a good addition.
- There’s a broker protection module on the board.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
- We can work with the pairs: GBP/CAD, GBP/AUD, EUR/CHF, AUD/USD, AUD/CAD, USD/CAD, GBP/USD, and EUR/CAD.
- Time frames aren’t revealed.
- We don’t know how much we should have on a deposit.
- The system is based on a scalping strategy.
- It cuts little profits from the market moves.
Pricing and refund
The advisor is available for $345 for a single real account copy. The package includes trading with 8 cross pairs, MT4/MT5 versions of the system, a user manual, free updates, and 24/7 friendly support. A 30-day money-back guarantee is provided.
The presentation includes some backtest reports. This one is about testing the GBPAUD pair on the M15 time frame. The data period was five years. The modeling quality was 99.90%, with variable spreads. An initial deposit of $2000 has become $29,285 of profit. The profit factor was 2.98. The robot closed 368 deals with 90-92% accuracy.
The system has been working on a real USD account on an MTrading broker automatically. It’s such a rare broker choice. The account was created on November 19, 2019, and funded at $500.52. Since then, the absolute gain has become +134.08%. An average monthly gain is 3.81%. The maximum drawdown is quite low – 13.33%. The account is tracked by 17 traders and investors.
The statistics look good. The system works with 79-80% of the win rate.
It works with 10 cross pairs instead of 8 mentioned. EURCHF is the most traded pair with 197 orders.
The most traded hours are the night one when the market is calm.
We are surprised that Monday with 255 orders is still the most traded day.
The robot runs the account with medium risks to the balance.
The system uses a quite aggressive Martingale to work on the market.
We may note that the robot trades are completely unpredictable.
People say that FX Zipper is …
Doubtful. We see no reason for this advisor to keep being placed as an R-rated trading solution. We have no idea why it has a 9.1 rate out of 10 possible.
There are no testimonials written on the web about how the system works on clients’ accounts.
|Backtest reports provided||No team revealed|
|Trading results published||No settings explanations provided|
|Money-back guarantee supported||Risky strategies are on the board|
|The system trades unpredictable|
|No people testimonials written|
FX Zipper Conclusion
FX Zipper is a trading solution that shows mediocre results in 2021. The system just reached the results it had in January 2021. So, almost the whole year was wasted. We cannot suggest you work with this advisor.