FXAdept is a trading solution that is powered by a Forex Store trading advisor. The system has a poor presentation that is short and not quite informative.
The transparency is on the low level. The presentation has no sign of who the developers are and what trading experience they have.
How FXAdept works
The system has not so many details explained. So, we grabbed this in the following list.
- The robot executed orders completely automatically for us.
- The advisor doesn’t execute orders using Martingale.
- We can work with low leverage.
- The system runs without scalping.
- It fits any broker.
- Orders are usually staying in the Market for at least a couple of hours and have TakeProfit up to 100 pips (4-digit).
- There’s no Grid of orders strategy behind the system.
- It can make profits steadily on the market on an every month basis.
- There are two “basic algorithms that were specially developed for this Forex robot.”
- The system opens trend orders in the teen direction.
- To spot it, the advisor uses an RSI indicator.
- They “find long flat periods according to RSI, when the price is inside the corridor of the boundaries of RSI indicator, and at their breakdown, we understand that the trend begins.”
- “The developed algorithm of the support of open trades allows us to get the maximal profit in most cases when we have guessed the direction of the trend and closing trades in profit.”
- The algorithms really work.
- The developers confirm that the system marks us profitable.
- We can rely on the developers’ support.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
- The robot works on the H1 time frame.
- We can work with USDJPY.
- We don’t know the deposit details. We probably have to deposit at least $1000.
- The robot opens orders without Grid and Martingale.
- It opens and closes deals automatically for us.
- It places SL and TP levels for each order.
Pricing and refund
The system costs $269 for a single real account license. We can change it as many times as we need. We are allowed to change it online. There’s a detailed manual and welcome 24/7 support. We can rely on a 30-day refund.
The robot was tested on a USDJPY cross pair. The time frame is H1 based on the four years tick data. The modeling quality was 90.00% when spreads were two pips. An initial deposit was $10,000. The total net profit has become $90,312. The robot traded 794 orders with a 69% accuracy for shorts and 58% for longs. The maximum drawdown was 24.05%.
The robot has been running on a real USD account on FXOpen automatically with no leverage mentioned on the MT4 terminal. The account has a verified track record. It was created on November 15, 2017, and deposited $1,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 426.97%. The monthly profit was 4.20%. The maximum drawdown was insane – 41.22%.
The robot has closed 432 orders with 3732 pips. An average trade length was 26.85 pips when an average loss was -24.39 pips. The win rate for longs was 50% while shorts it was 57%. An average trade length was four days. The profit factor was 1.47.
The system worked equally in both directions. The most profits were obtained on shorts – $3963.
The system traded during the Asian and European trading hours.
The system worked equally during the week.
The robot worked with medium risks to the account balance.
The system used a Grid of orders to make profits.
The system closed March 2021 with losses.
People say that FXAdept is …
The company has a page on Forex Peace Army. There are no testimonials or accounts connected.
|Backtest reports provided||No team revealed|
|Trading results shown||No risk or money management advice explained|
|A refund policy is supported||Horrible trading results shared|
|No people testimonials provided|
|We have no current results|
The system worked on the real account and stopped trading with horrible results. We don’t know how the advisor trades on a real account now. We have no idea of what’s going on. So, we do not recommend investing in this EA.