Ohlsen Trading is a service that focuses on providing signals for everyone. We have a few explanations about how the system functions and what we should expect from the robot running on our account. The devs don’t provide the main claim.
The company has a low level of transparency because we don’t know who they are and if they have relevant trading experience to design the system.
How Ohlsen Trading works
The presentation has several blocks of intel that would help us to understand the system better: extraordinary results, a 30-day trial, no work required, and great pricing.
- Orders from the main account will be copied automatically.
- We can increase our monthly profitability to 13%.
- We can expect that the accuracy will be up to 99%.
- It’s hard to trust in this.
- It can get some losses that will occur with deep SL levels.
- There’s a claim “when we do lose. We lost quite big. That’s no problem, though, because we usually gain that same amount in 14-30 days. Check out our backtest for more info.”
- It’s ridiculous for a paid robot to follow this money management.
- The system covers orders on the market with Stop Loss levels.
- We can start a trial period for 30 days for €2.5.
- The robot can help us with being profitable.
- We should have or open an account with a proper broker.
- There’s copy-trading software available.
- We can pick one of the rental options.
- We have a statement that “usually prices range from $100-$200 a month, and we are far below that.”
- That’s all available information.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
- The deposit is up to us.
- The time frame isn’t mentioned.
- Developers don’t disclose cross pairs to work with.
- The system opens orders on the main account.
- The copy trading software will copy these orders on our account.
Pricing and refund
The system is introduced in three packages. A free pack includes Telegram group membership, 24/5 signals, and manual trading. The price of €60 monthly allows us to use copy-trading software. The price of €65 monthly lets us get 13% a monthly profit. There’s no refund policy to cover us if we are not satisfied.
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest reports that would help us to understand if the system was tested and if it belongs to the company.
We have a Myfxbook widget that is connected with a real account. The system traded on a real USD account on Pepperstone without leverage on MT4 automatically. The account had a verified track record. It was created on March 05, 2021. It has a low level of transparency that’s why we don’t know the deposit amount. Since then, the absolute gain has become 26.68%. An average monthly gain was 3.58%, when the maximum drawdown was 30.44%.
There were 68 orders traded with 394.7 pips. An average win was 10.26 pips when an average loss was -141.20 pips. It’s dangerous to work with that deep stop losses.
The system workedwith EURUSD only. We have some pips lost in the long direction.
The system trades with high risks to the account balance.
Although trading details aren’t allowed to be seen, the growth chart shows us that the last trading activity was 3 weeks ago.
People say that Ohlsen Trading is…
Okay. Ohlsen Trading has a page created on Trustpilot. There are only two comments written half a year ago.
Although these testimonials are positive, we cannot check whether they are real ones.
|Trading results shown||No risk advice provided|
|A trial option||Undisclosed trading strategy|
|No backtest reports provided|
|Insane and unhealthy risks|
Ohlsen Trading Conclusion
Ohlsen Trading is a Forex trading tool using insane risks with impossibly deep SL levels. We can’t suggest anyone use this system for making profits. It simply sets trading accounts at high risk.