Stealth Trader is an advisor that is a part of the LeapFX company portfolio. The first page of the presentation mentions that the system works with GBPJPY only. We can work profitably with low risks. So, let’s figure out if this is true.
LeapFX is a well-known company on the Forex market. Many traders check their solution to find the best ones to work with. They have various robots in the portfolio: Funnel Trader 2.0, Atomic Trader, DynaScalp, AX Trader, The Fund Trader, and others.
How Stealth Trader works
The presentation shared with us information about different claims, details, and features:
- The system will generate profits completely automatically.
- We are allowed to change settings to let the system work better for us.
- It’s possible to work on the MT4 terminal only.
- The system is able to work on daily profits.
- The entry points are well-calculated by the system.
- The presentation includes backtest reports and trading results to connivance us.
- It has proper settings to work on default.
- We can manage the risk as we want.
- There’s a user guide provided.
- We are allowed to work with the best recommendations to make even more profits.
- The devs provide us with welcome support.
- The delivering process is quick.
- There are free updates and upgrades available.
- It’s a self-updated system.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
- The system works on the unmentioned time frame.
- It places orders only on GBPJPY.
- There are no deposit requirements mentioned.
- The system consistently looks for trading opportunities 24/7 on the market.
- It works automatically, managing TP and SL levels calculation.
- It can execute orders with low drawdowns on a real or demo account.
- The devs claim that the system does not execute orders with Grid or Martingale strategies.
Pricing and refund
The system can be bought or rented out. We can subscribe for it for $347 for a year. If we’d like to buy a lifetime copy of it, we have to pay $597. The packages include a similar list of features: Stealth Trader software, free updates and upgrades, customer support, best recommendations, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The presentation is featured by a backtest report. The system was tested on the period of 2018-2022 of the tick data. It generated 106.09%. An average monthly gain was 1.43%. The maximum drawdown was 10.49%. In general, the results of the test look acceptable.
The system keeps working with average success during the last several month period on a real account that was deployed on IC Markets. This broker is in the top for automated trading. It works with leverage of 1:500. The trading platform is MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on July 11, 2020. Alas, we don’t know what deposit the system manages. The absolute gain is 1267.88%. An average monthly gain is 12.55%. The maximum drawdown is 28.89%. There are twelve traders who track the account’s trading results.
It had performed 1001 orders and obtained 1521.1 pips. An average win is 12.87 pips when an average loss is -24.87 pips. We can expect to work with 67-72% of the win rate averagely. An average trade length is 1 hours and 12 minutes. The profit factor is 1.35.
The robot doesn’t trade directions equally. The short direction provides several more time more profits than the long one in pips.
The system manages the account with high risks to the balance.
The robot works with dynamic SL and TP levels on all trades.
The system has some troubles in trading May 2022.
People say that Stealth Trader
The company has a profile on Trustpilot created where 14 reviews written that formed a 4.1 rate.
The systems designed by LeapFX had positive feedback in general. So, to work with them or not to work is completely up to you.
|Trading results provided||No team revealed|
|A backtest report shared||No risk or money management advice given|
|A refund policy applied||A Grid of orders with a hidden Martingale applied|
|A well-known design company behind this service||The system can be risky for conservative traders|
Stealth Trader Conclusion
Stealth Trader is a system that works with a risky combo of a Grid and Martingale. The presentation provides us with plenty of information about how the system is going to function. We can expect that the robot trades for average win risks that we are able to bear. The advisor can lose a month. So, we have to be ready for this. Anyway, the overall impression is good because we have a well-known design company behind the robot.