Advanced Fibo Levels is a trading advisor that was released on the MQL5 community inJuly 14, 2021. The presentation looks short and doesn’t include relevant backtest reports or trading results.
Ho Tuan Thang is a developer from Viet Nam. He has 1866 of the personal rate. His products have a 4.9 rate based on 36 reviews. Ho Tuan Thang has 138 friends on MQL5. His portfolio includes 6 products and 10 signals where 7 are hidden.
How Advanced Fibo Levels works
The dev highlines the following features of his product:
- The robot can work automatically on the terminal for us. No extra effort is needed.
- The current $49 price will be changed to $149, and soon to $249.
- So, not so many copies are left.
- The system is designed around a “Fibonacci system that is designed to trade for the most popular Fibonacci strategy that’s completely automated.”
- The advisor was backtested well on the provided by broker data to ensure that it’s a safe solution.
- We can get a free copy of any other EA or indicator designed by the developer for free.
- There’s an MT4 version provided as well.
- This EA uses Advanced Fibo Levels Indicator as an entry.
- The system uses Take Profit and Stop Loss levels to control deals on the market.
- We can customize Fibonacci parameters.
- The system works with EURUSD and GBPUSD.
- The only time frame to work with is M15.
- If we are going to perform a test, we have to start it from the 2019 year data.
- It can be used on any broker we want.
- The minimum deposit requirements are $3,000.
- It isn’t sensitive to spread and slippage.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
- It runs an M15 time frame.
- It works with high volatile pairs like EURUSD and GBPUSD.
- The account balance should start from $3,000.
The advisor works with a strategy that is based on the Fibonacci levels.
Pricing and refund
The system is available for $49 for a product copy. There are no rental options provided. We can download the system to check settings and execute backtests. The developer doesn’t support refunds.
We have no backtest reports provided. It’s a huge disadvantage because the developer mentioned that the system was tested well. So, we’d like to take a look at it.
We have a fake screenshot of how the system made 1234% of the absolute gain within seven weeks.
The reality is far from that screenshot. The system was set on the account to trade just a week ago. It works on a real account on RoboForex with 1:500 leverage automatically. The maximum drawdown is 1.9%. The accuracy is 87.5%. Since the beginning, the growth has amounted to 2%.
An average trade frequency is 13 deals weekly. An average trade length is six hours.
The chart tells us nothing because the robot is just a week old.
We can see closed orders only if we subscribe to the signals.
The robot traded 8 deals only. The best trade is $7.6 when the worst trade is -$0.42. The recovery factor is 51.26 when the profit factor is 52.26. An average monthly profit of 2.15%.
Gold is the most traded symbol with three orders.
The robot was warned many times by the MQL5 bot.
People say that Advanced Fibo Levels is …
Good. However, the system is too young to treat these happy comments like something relevant.
|Real-account trading results provided
|No risk advice given
|No backtest reports provided
|No viable trading results shown
|A fake screenshot of the past results shared
|No refund policy provided
|The system is too young to take it into account seriously
Advanced Fibo Levels Conclusion
Advanced Fibo Levels is a one-week-old trading advisor that has an acceptable price. The presentation is impossibly short. There are many details not mentioned. We have no backtest reports provided to check how the robot worked on the past data. Although it costs a little money, it doesn’t have a refund policy provided.