Botsfolio is a trading solution that can help everyone manage their portfolio professionally. The bot can be used for professional trading. There are details explained, and we decided to systemize them up to let you understand if this system meets your expectations.
|Supported Exchanges:||Binance, Huobi, CoinbasePro, Pionex, FTX, KuCoin, OKEx, Bithumb, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bittrex, liquid, ProBit, BigONE, Indodax, Lbank, Bitbns, Bitget, Bybit, BitoPro, CEO Global, HBTC, Hydax, MEXC, and ShuBao|
|Supported Fiat Currencies:||N/A|
What Is Botsfolio?
Botsfolio is a crypto bot that can manage orders in your account and rebalance your portfolio when needed.
There are different features and settings mentioned in the presentation. So, we decided to systemize them in the following list:
- The advisor can help any trader with managing orders for them.
- It doesn’t require us to have proper trading experience.
- You can customize risks to fit our trading style.
- You may not know how to code, but this doesn’t matter.
- The robot can be configured to suit your needs better.
- The system can provide your portfolio diversity.
- Users are allowed to open short and long orders.
- It checks the market conditions 24/7.
- The strategy can be used automatically for investment.
- The robot works with the API keys on the market.
- We have to attach the robot to a proper chart on our exchange.
- It works with a welcome and useful UI.
- You can manage strategies like Hedge trading, Futures trading, Fixed income, and Value investing.
How does the bot trade?
The system spots trading setups and places orders on the market. We may just provide general supervision.
Trading approaches of Botsfolio
It works with various strategies. So, every strategy has its own trading approach.
Is Botsfolio profitable?
We can’t claim this for sure without actual trading results provided.
How to get started on Botsfolio?
There are a few steps to follow to get started with this crypto bot:
- Register and subscribe to the robot
- Download the system and customize it
- Generate API keys and attach the robot to the exchange
How beginner-friendly is Botsfolio?
The system is a beginner-friendly trading solution.
Botsfolio compatibility–exchanges and coins supported
Trading is possible on the following exchanges Binance, Huobi, CoinbasePro, Pionex, FTX, KuCoin, OKEx, Bithumb, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bittrex, liquid, ProBit, BigONE, Indodax, Lbank, Bitbns, Bitget, Bybit, BitoPro, CEO Global, HBTC, Hydax, MEXC, and ShuBao.
Commissions, deposits & withdrawals
There are 15% performance fees. The developers didn’t mention details of how much one has to deposit to start trading.
Botsfolio pricing details
We have various packages that are united by the 15% requirements for every winning trade.
- Portfolio Value $1.0k-$3.0k–$4.75/Month+performance fees.
- Portfolio Value $3.0k-$10.0k–$9.50/Month+performance fees.
- Portfolio Value $10.0k-$50.0k–$14.25/Month+plus performance fees.
- Portfolio Value $50.0k-$100.0k–$19.00/Month+plus performance fees.
The developers don’t support any offer with a refund policy.
Performance and security
There’s information that ROI can be up to 7.95% with the robot running with default settings.
The screenshot was taken from Binance. We are not sure what years we are talking about. The system can lose one or even several months.
Is Botsfolio regulated?
The system isn’t regulated by authorities.
Botsfolio company reputation
The company was registered as KribX Inc., the USA in 2021.
The customer support service is friendly and efficient. They try their best to answer all your questions quickly.
We have a profile of Botsfolio deployed on Trustpilot. Current and former users left 28 comments forming a 4.0 rate.
Various negative testimonials mentioned that the system did not work well for them or customer support wasn’t good.
Botsfolio review: upsides and downsides
- Strategy explanations provided
- Profitability revealed
- Affordable pricing
- No risk or money-management advice given
- A commission-based offer plus subscription
- Many negative reviews written
Botsfolio Crypto Bot Conclusion
Botsfolio is a system that is based on the different strategies: hedge trading, futures trading, fixed income, and value investing. All of this allows the robot to work stable on the market, according to the developers' claims. We don’t have actual trading results provided that would convince us that the system is good to go.
Fees and Commissions