Napbots is a trading solution that allows us to work with the crypto market. According to the developer, users can easily copy trades from a marketplace even having very little to no trading experience. We are going to figure out how everything works.
|Supported Exchanges:||Binance, FTX, Kraken, Huobi, OKEX, and Bitfinex|
|Supported Fiat Currencies:||N/A|
What Is Napbots?
There is a package of bots under one trading solution. We are allowed to decide which ones are good to go to.
The following list includes details about the system and its possible features.
- The system gets access to trading, using API keys.
- There’s a great team of experienced traders and developers who have milion portfolios in the past.
- It’s possible to design our own solution to manage orders.
- They can be developed for working with any chart, time frame, or direction.
- There are packages of indices available.
- The system understands what market conditions the system has.
- The advisor provides us with a feature that rebalances our portfolio.
- API keys allow the system to trade for us but it doesn’t allow us to get access to funds to withdraw.
- There are many exchanges supported.
- Traders can develop strategies on our own.
- The bots don’t require us to have trading experience.
- Users are allowed to work with it without having coding skills.
- The UI is welcome for beginners.
- It’s possible to work with “sophisticated algorithms.”
- Trading is possible by using different strategies.
- There are various bots applied: altcoin bots, pre-built bots, AI bots, trend following bots, mean-reversion bots, etc.
- There are no hidden fees applied.
- The owners run a 12,000 people community.
How does the bot trade?
The system analyzes the market conditions automatically. So, this helps to calculate precise entry points.
Trading approaches of Napbots
It works with different bots and patterns to pick the best one for calculating entry points, SL and TP levels.
Is Napbots profitable?
We don’t know this for sure because as there are no trading results provided. So, it would be great to know a real win rate, profitability, drawdowns, and so on.
How to get started on Napbots?
The dev shsres a short user guide on how to start trading with Napbots:
- You should proceed with registration
- After purchasing, it is necessary to download and customize the system. API keys have to be generated
- Then, the system will be attached to your account
How beginner-friendly is Napbots?
The system is a beginner friendly trading solution. You can start working without previous trading experience.
Napbots compatibility–exchanges and coins supported
There are several exchanges that are allowed to be used: Binance, FTX, Kraken, Huobi, OKEX, and Bitfinex.
Commissions, deposits & withdrawals
We have no hidden commissions applied. There are no requirements about depositing and withdrawing mentioned.
Napbots pricing details
There are packages provided that varu by pricing and features. The Silver pack is available for €19 monthly. The developers provide us with a seven-day trial. The Gold pack is available for €49 for every month. The Platinum pack costs €99 monthly. You can rely on unlimited exchanges support, unlimited daily bots, unlimited indexes, leverage, unlimited weekly bots, unlimited hourly bots, support via email and phone, and an unlimited number of pre-built bots.
Performance and security
The robot works completely automatically. It uses API keys to get access to the market.
Is Napbots regulated?
The system isn’t regulated by authorities.
Napbots company reputation
Napbots is a part of a trademark to CoinShares Technologies Limited, a CoinShares International Limited subsidiary. The company was registered in France and it has an office at 11 Rue Paul Lelong 75002 Paris. Napoleon Software is an affiliate of Coinshares International Limited, a company incorporated in the Island of Jersey, Channel Islands (registered number 102185) having its registered office at 2nd Floor, 2 HillStreet, St. Helier, JE2 4UA, Jersey (“Coinshares”).
The developers provide everyone with welcome support if we have some questions to ask.
There are no testimonials published about how good the system is and what we have to expect from it.
Napbots review: upsides and downsides
- An affordable pricing
- We can design our own bots
- No risk advice given
- No settings explanations provided
- A short list of supported exchanges
- No trading results provided
- No people’s testimonials shared
Napbots Crypto Bot Conclusion
Napbots is a platform that provides us with possibilities to work with various bots and trading solutions. Also, traders can get our portfolio rebalanced to keep it profitable. Alas, the developers don’t provide relevant trading results that would show the robot as a profitable system.
Fees and Commissions