Cairo 2021 is a robot that can be found on MQL5. The developer provided a presentation to introduce its features in the best possible way. The system looks suspicious because we don’t know details about risk, strategies, indicators, and so on.
Ruben Octavio is a developer from Switzerland who has a 4498 rate on MQL5. There are 6 products and no signals in his portfolio. All solutions he offers to the public have a 2.6 rate based on 37 reviews.
How Cairo 2021 works
The presentation includes plenty of information about the system and its possibilities.
- Cairo 2021 is a trading solution that helps us to open and close orders automatically
- It was properly tested before being released on the market.
- The data period was five years.
- The developer claimed that trading is possible on any time frame after proper customizations.
- It doesn’t open trades on the market frequently.
- It tries to close orders on the same day.
- There are no risky strategies applied.
- The suggested broker is VantageFX.
- We can buy both versions of the system: MT4 and MT5.
- It places relevant SL and TP levels for upcoming orders.
- Trading is possible with fixed and dynamic lot sizes.
- There can be several orders placed on the market.
- We can change various settings to configure the system properly.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
- The main time frame is M1.
- We can work with EURUSD.
- There are no deposit requirements mentioned.
- The robot seeks trading setups.
- Then, it calculates entry points, SL and TP levels.
- It closes orders automatically afterwards.
- The developers avoided providing details about trading strategies.
Pricing and refund
The robot is available for $399. We can rent the system for $249 monthly. Also, there’s a demo copy of the system available for testing.
We have a backtest report that informs us about parameters. The initial deposit of $500 became $111,029 of the total net profit. The win rate was 99.81% on 539 deals. It worked with huge stop losses.
The profit factor was 203.31. The maximum drawdown was acceptable–0.56%. The recovery factor was 11.33. The robot executed 540 deals with the accuracy rate being 100% for short and 99.67% for long trades.
We just have some screenshots of its previous activities. The system worked on the real account with maximum drawdowns of 48.2% and maximum deposit loads of 81.4%. These numbers were high. The win rate was 92.7%. Its absolute growth was 1.30%.
We may note that the robot traded horrible a year ago in May 2021.
The system consistently reached SL levels.
There were 41 deals performed. The best trade was $4.27 when the worst trade was -$30.35. The recovery factor was 0.02 when the profit factor was 1.01. An average win was $2.56 when an average loss was -$31.96.
People say that Cairo 2021 is…
Bad. The system has received so many negative testimonials from real clients. People couldn’t manage to be profitable with this advisor.
|A backtest report provided||No risk advice given|
|No actual trading results provided|
|The system has a low level of transparency|
|Many negative testimonials written|
Cairo 2021 is a system that worked on a real account until it was removed. Now, the developer decided not to invest money in his robots to trade. Alas, the former clients have written many negative testimonials.