Coygo is a crypto bot that works with various coins on the market to keep our portfolio profitable. The developers insist that we can master digital asset trading with one powerful suite of tools. So, now, it’s time to verify what we can get from the robot if we decide to trade with it.
What is Coygo?
It is a crypto trading solution that can work under various market conditions to keep our account profitable.
|Headquarters:||San Diego, CA|
|Supported Exchanges:||Bittrex, Kraken, Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, Poloniex, Binance, Gemini, Bitfinex, bitFlyer, Bitstamp, KuCoin, and others|
|Supported Fiat Currencies:||N/A|
We have united all useful features and trustworthy claims about Coygo in the list.
- The system tardes automatically on our terminal.
- We can work on the trading account with proper management with SL and TP levels.
- There are powerful tools implemented.
- We have some features applied like crypto trading bots, data insights, arbitrage, day trading, portfolio tracking, etc.
- The developers run a community of 5000 traders.
- We can work with this solution from 75 countries.
- The system supports working from a single terminal with many exchanges at once.
- This allows us to get direct access with the market data.
- There can be real-time charts, order book analysis found, and much more.
- It’s possible to work though API keys with the market.
- The data can be kept on our PC or laptop.
- It looks for arbitrage spreads and triangular arbitrage opportunities to open an order.
- We can track all trades and activities from our phone.
- The orders will be placed from the PC to the market directly.
- It’s possible to get connected to the market directly.
- There are arbitrage bots available.
- It opens and closes orders in 25 milliseconds between exchanges.
- We still can perform manual trades on the exchange.
- It’s possible to trade in one click, using providing features.
- It performs orders directly from a wallet.
- We can work with an order book either.
- The system doesn’t work during high slippage periods.
- It works with an aggregated deposit and it records withdrawal history across all assets and exchanges.
- We are allowed to trade a limit and stop-limit orders.
- The core coins to hold our assets on an account are USD, BTC, and ETH.
- The data is received from MACD, RSI and Bollinger Bands indicator data
How does the bot trade?
The system seeks trading opportunities 24/7 on the market. If there’s a good trade setup, it opens orders that will be closed automatically afterwards.
Trading approaches of Coygo
The system performs orders based on the data received from MACD, RSI and Bollinger Bands indicators.
Is Coygo profitable?
We don’t know this for sure. The presentation doesn’t provide us with trading results to understand how much the system can ontain.
How to get started on Coygo?
We have to donwload the system after purchase. After this, we need to generate API keys and cusromize settings properly.
How beginner-friendly is Coygo?
The system is friendly for beginners and is delivered with a user manual.
Coygo compatibility–exchanges and coins supported
It’s possible to trade on the following exchanges: Bittrex, Kraken, Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, Poloniex, Binance, Gemini, Bitfinex, bitFlyer, Bitstamp, KuCoin, and other exchanges.
Commissions, deposits & withdrawals
There are no such requirements like commissions, deposits & withdrawals.
Coygo pricing details
There are several packages to pick the one. An annual subscription costs $155. This is $0.42 daily. It includes a five-day free trial. We have to pay $17 for a monthly subscription. The daily price is $0.55. We can enjoy a five-day trial. There’s a casual plan for $5 weekly or $0.71 daily. This pack is featured by a 2-day trial. We can purchase a pack for as low as $1. It includes one day of free trial. We don’t have a refund policy, but at least we have a trial feature.
Performance and security
The system works through API keys. So, it can trade for us, but it’s not possible to withdraw an account without our permission.
Is Coygo regulated?
No, the system is not regulated.
Coygo company reputation
- Evan Francis (CEO) has been a Bitcoin enthusiast since 2010.
- Dorian Kersch (CIO) is an experienced Bitcoin miner.
- Ellery Addington-White (CTO) had a strong technical experience.
The developers provide support via email.
We don’t have people’s testimonials to form an opinion about how the system works for real clients.
Coygo review: upsides and downsides
- The robot works automatically
- It manages our account, using API keys
- There’s intel about the time behind provided
- No risk advice given and no settings list provided
- No backtest reports provided
- No trading results available
- No people’s feedback provided
Coygo Crypto Bot Conclusion
Coygo is an arbitrage trading bot that supports several exchanges and is available only for ubscription basis. Although the presentation shared with us information about the bot and its features in general, the developers decided not to share trading results with us. It’s a con because we don’t know if the system is profitable.
Fees and Commissions