Darwin Evolution is designed to mimic the manual trading method. The developer claims that the design and approach used by the FX EA enable high returns without high risks. This FX robot is not a fast scalper but was developed to provide returns in the long term. There are backtesting results and a verified real account for this expert advisor.
The developer, Guillaume Duportal, claims that this system can generate big profits and a low drawdown. However, we find the verified stats have hidden info that raises suspicion on the reliability. Additionally, the pricing is exorbitant and there is no money-back offer which makes us suspect the reliability.
Guillaume Duportal is based in the United Arab Emirates. He has three years of experience in developing FX tools and has created 2 products and 22 signals. For contacting the developer, you have to use the messaging option on the MQL5 site as there are no other methods present.
How Darwin Evolution works
Important features of this FX robot that the author focuses on are:
- It works on 28 currency pairs at the same time.
- The FX EA does not need optimization as the set files are inbuilt in the software.
- It works in the direction of impulse and correction.
- The FX robot is not affected by the changes in the market condition.
- Various options and indicators present like indicator closure, trailing SL, SL by profit, per hour, etc.
- A news filter is present with a disconnecting feature and independent hours for news events like FOMC, Fed, BCE, etc.
- Specific news filters for nocturnal news are present.
- A capital risk management and other protective features for the capital, currency, and percentage are present.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
The recommendations of the author include:
- Currency pairs: AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, and USDJPY
- Timeframe: M1
- Lot size: The vendor recommends 5% risk as in the set fil and to start from a lot size of 0.01
- Brokers: Brokers approving positions in both directions (hedge)
- Minimum deposit: $200
- Leverage: 1:30 or lower
As per the developer, this is not a fast-scalping system. Instead, it waits for many days or even weeks to ensure optimal conditions are met before it closes or opens trades. The developer claims that the profit factor, recovery factor, and risk settings are excellent ensuring successful results.
Pricing and refund
To buy this FX EA, you need to pay $999. An annual rental package costing $690 is also available in addition to a free demo account. There are no further details present on the features you get with the package. We could not find a refund offer which makes us suspect the reliability of the product. Further, when compared to the market average, we find the pricing is exorbitant.
The performance of the FX EA from 2017 is shown in the stats above. From the details, we can see the average profit is $6354.4 and an annual return is 127.09%. A total of 285 trades were executed with a profit factor of 7.77 and a drawdown of 2.64%. Profitability of 89.12% was present. The low drawdown and high profitability show the system uses an effective strategy.
A real EUR account verified by the Myfxbook site is present for this FX robot. Here are a couple of screenshots of the results:
From the stats, we can see the account has generated a profit of 12.60% and an absolute profit of 7.49%. A daily and monthly profit of 0.07% and 2.20%, respectively are present. The drawdown is 9.06%. Other details like the balance, equity, profit, interest, deposit, etc. are hidden. For the account that started in September 2021, a total of 25 trades have been executed with a profitability of 92%. The profit factor is 7.90 and the trading history shows a lot size of 0.05 is used. From the results, we can see that the trading frequency is very low which cannot satisfy active traders. Further, the hidden data shows that the performance and strategy used are not reliable. Comparing the backtesting data with the real trading stats, we find that the drawdown is low indicating a low-risk approach. But the profits are not high due to the low number of trades.
People say that Darwin Evolution is…
Good. From the reviews posted on the MQL5 site, we can see users are satisfied with the performance of the system. For a total of 33 user reviews, a rating of 5/5 is present for the FX EA. Some of the recent feedback suggests the developer responds to user messages promptly and that the EA is reliable, safe, and stable.
|It is a fully automated system||Pricing is exorbitant|
|Works on 28 currency pairs||No refund offer|
|Verified real trading results|
Darwin Evolution Conclusion
Darwin Evolution claims to provide safe, secure, and long-term trading with big profits and a small drawdown. Our evaluation of the system reveals that the vendor provides real trading results and backtesting. While the profits shown are high, the hidden data in real trading results raises our suspicion on the reliability of the EA. Further, the price is overboard and there is no money-back assurance that can influence your buying decision.