Dynamic Pro Scalper is an expert advisor that belongs to Automated Forex Tools. The system was updated to the 5.0 version in 2021. The devs didn’t add a Christmas sale after the Black Friday one.
The company has a high level of transparency. They have many other products on the board.
We have six products in the Automated Forex Tools portfolio: Forex Pulse Detector, Forex Trade Cleaner, Forex Impulse trader, Forex Profit Defender, Dynamic Pro Scalper, and Forex Trend Hunter.
How Dynamic Pro Scalper works
The developers provide us with many explanations, details, and other information that has to help us with making the right decision about the robot.
- The advisor has been working automatically on the devs account.
- It prefers trading the Asian session.
- We can work on Standard, Micro, and Mini accounts.
- The advisor works with any broker house.
- “When the Additional Trades System is enabled, the robot opens additional trades when the initial trade is negative. The additional trades are in the same direction as the initial one. This let Dynamic Pro Scalper close the trades quickly and always on profit.”
- We have many strategies on the board mentioned: a Grid, a Grid plus Martingale combo, or a Recovery mode.
- The risks shouldn’t be higher than 2%.
- The account has to have $100-500 on the board.
- We can work on Windows and Mac.
- There are Pugh and email notifications applied.
- There’s High Slippage and High Spread protection.
- We have a Broker Protection feature too.
- It trades with low drawdowns.
- There’s an automatic GMT Offset feature.
- There are many filters and protection features implemented.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
- It works with GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF.
- We can trade on the M15 time frame.
- The only platform to work is MT4.
It focuses on scalping during the night. It allows making profits when the market is calm and it’s easy to predict.
Pricing and refund
The price is $44 for a digital copy of the system. This price is discounted, because the original one costs $89. There’s real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
The presentation is featured by a EURCHF backtest report on the M15 based on 19-year of tick data. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 10-pip spreads. An initial deposit was $10,000 that has become $8,990,421 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.18. The maximum drawdown was 3.75%. The system has executed 3614 deals with a 87% win rate for short and long trading positions.
The system keeps working on a demo account on IC Markets with 1:500 leverage on MT4. We have a verified track record that means that the data should be relevant. The profile was created on May 08, 2020, and deposited at $5,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 33.64%. The monthly gain is 1.48%. The maximum drawdown is 6.95%.
The system closed 1095 orders with 4010.1 pips. An average win is 8.80 pips when an average loss is -5.22 pips. The win rate is 60-66%. An average trade length is 13 hours. The profit factor is 1.98.
USDCAD is ahead in trading activity with 260 deals closed.
The robot works during the night session, cutting little profits.
Monday is the less traded day with 100 orders.
The advisor doesn’t put the account at a high risk, working with acceptable risks.
It can work with a Grid of two orders at the same time.
We may note that trading results don’t look predictable. There were two months lost in the past.
People say that Dynamic Pro Scalper is…
Good. Automated Forex Tools has a profile on Forex Peace Army with two pieces of feedback and without a trading account connected.
Both testimonials look ridiculously fake. We don’t know how we can trust them without real profits/losses mentioned.
|Backtest reports published||No money management advice|
|Trading results shown||The system uses a Grid of orders|
|A refund policy applied||It hasn’t been working predictably this year|
|No viable testimonials written|
Dynamic Pro Scalper Conclusion
Dynamic Pro Scalper is a trading solution that works on a demo account only. This means that the devs don’t trust real money to the robot for trading. We have no testimonials to understand if the system fits us.