Forex Astrobot is a trading robot that was renewed under an all-new name and published under a Rita Lasker brand. She claims that it is “The most anticipated product for Forex traders!” Of course, everything she says is a lie.
We have simple advice if you see something designed by Rita Lasker, it’s a scam. If you follow this simple rule, you will always be good.
How Forex Astrobot Works
We have some details explained about how the system works to make profits for us:
- The advisor is a fully automated trading solution.
- We can get started to trade for several minutes.
- It checks the market 24/7 to find the best trading opportunities for us.
- There’s a trailing stop loss feature that can fix on profits.
- The money-management system can “minimize our losses by decreasing the lot size if the market conditions are not stable enough.”
- The offer includes welcome 24/7 support.
- There’s a no-one-seen “unique trading algorithm” “that will execute highly profitable trades for us.” We don’t know if it exists.
- The money-management system prepares well-calculated lot sizes for each open order.
- The robot checks market conditions, so they have to match calculations so trade will be opened.
- It works only on the MT4.
- The advisor can make more profits by increasing lot sizes if a predicted success rate is higher than average.
Timeframe, Currency Pairs, Deposit
- We can work on the time frames from M15 to H1.
- We don’t know a list of approved currency pairs to work with.
- Our account must have $200 on balance to start working.
- The robot most likely uses a Price Action strategy.
Pricing and Refund
Forex Astrobot is available for $99 for a copy of the product. The previous price was $328. We’ve never seen it active. There’s a 30-day refund. The present price is available for the first 300 clients.
The ultimate pack that united Forex Astrobot + its ultimate version for $228. The system has an advanced additional algorithm, profit multiplication mode, ultimate success rate, losing trades filter, 24/7 support, and remote assistance option. We still don’t know what she meant, saying “advanced additional algorithm.” Is it able to improve profitability or decrease drawdowns? It’s unclear.
That screenshot is how the backtest report looks like for her. For us, it’s clear that it’s a scam. We know many advisors that have real reports with a chart and final table in their presentations. The final spreadsheet allows us to know the details of how the system handled past data.
Rita Lasker has never provided demo or real account trading results, because of all she does is a scam. She doesn’t know how to trade. She just renames one advisor and publishes it under various names using the same reputation. We have many photoshopped screenshots with fake profits. None of them were obtained in real life. We may note that the system doesn’t connect to the charts – the top right corner has no mention of the advisor.
We have only a short fake report that showed that she was profitable trading JPY cross pairs. Of course, it’s a lie. If she wants to convince us, she will publish a link on the verified trading results.
People say that Forex Astrobot is …
A good EA. However, the presentation, as usual, includes fake feedback that was screenshotted within several days when the system was released. These testimonials have never been posted on the sites where people left comments about Forex digital goods.
|Feedback provided||No team revealed|
|No settings explanations provided|
|No money-management or risk advice provided|
|No backtest reports provided|
|No trading results shared|
|No real people’s testimonials published|
Forex Astrobot Conclusion
Forex Astrobot is another scam from Rita Lasker. She’s good only at publishing scam advisors, and she has never seen how the real market looks like. The presentation doesn’t include all minimum required information like strategies, backtests, and trading results. So, we’d like you to skip it for the best.