FXConstant is an expert advisor that is powered by Forex Store. The presentation is short and provides us with little information about the system and what we should expect from it.
The company has no transparency at all. We know absolutely nothing about it. The presentation is short and doesn’t answer all our questions.
How FXConstant Works
We have some explanations provided about the system:
- FXConstant works automatically for us.
- There’s a system that has “a principle of market analysis and doesn’t use indicators.”
- The developers insisted that it doesn’t use indicator data.
- It covers deals with Take Profit and Stop Loss to protect orders placed on the market.
- Manual trading is allowed.
- The system works with high risks.
- It trades with low frequency.
- The advisor can decrease drawdowns.
Timeframe, Currency Pairs, Deposit
- It trades EURUSD.
- It can trade on the H1 time frame if the backtest is right.
- The Ea works either on MT4 or MT5 platform
- There is no info about the recommended deposit, broker or leverage
- It executes Price Action based on the Martingale strategy to recover after losses.
- There are twenty trading patterns behind the robot.
- It looks for matching market parameters of the system and the market.
Pricing and Refund
FXConstant is available for $295 for a lifetime copy. There’s a demo or real account license. We can change an account number online. The system is designed for MT4 and MT5. We receive 24/7 support in addition. We can rely on a 30 days money-back guarantee.
The presentation includes a EUR/USD backtest on the H1 time frame. The developers picked the data from 2012 to 2021. The modeling quality was 90.00%. The spreads were 2 pips. An initial deposit was $300. The total net profit amounted to $16,788,771. The Profit Factor was 1.53. The maximum drawdown was 18.39%. It has closed 1830 orders. The win rate was 51% for Shorts and 52% for Longs.
The robot works on a real USD account. The broker is FXOpen. The robot trades with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 platform. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on July 18, 2019, and deposited at $1000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 371.26%. An average monthly gain is 6.87%. The maximum drawdown is 17.76%. The trading results are tracked by 22 traders.
FXConstant closed 160 orders with 623.3 pips. An average win is 44.68 pips when an average loss is -43.51 pips. The win rate is 56% for Longs and 52% for Shorts. An average trade length is 24 hours. The profit factor is 1.55.
The advisor prefers trading the Short direction (98 deals) over the Long direction (62 deals).
It trades during European trading hours.
The system works variously during the week.
The robot trades with medium risks to the balance. There’s a 36.53% chance of losing 10% of the account.
The trading results show that the system loses much when losses occur.
Monthly profitability is unpredictable. So, it can’t trade smoothly.
People say that FXConstant is…
The system was published by the Forex Store company. The total rate was increased from 7 to 8.5. We may note that the system works, taking into account NFA regulation rules.
The robot has no comments on Forex Peace Army or Trustpilot published. We don’t know how the system works on the real account of clients. Without comments, it’s hard to tell for sure.
|Real-account trading results||No team revealed|
|Powered by Forex Store||No settings or strategy explanations provided|
|Affordable pricing||No advice about risk given|
|A refund policy provided||There’s Martingale and low-size Grid|
|The system is far from being stable and profitable|
|We have no people review provided|
FXConstant is a trading advisor that works with Price Action and Grid with Martingale support strategies. The account results showed that the system runs with huge drawdowns compared with the profit it makes. It united several risky strategies.