Pterodactyl Forex Robot is a robot that has a simple presentation. The developers provide general information about the system and its settings. In this review, we will analyze the EA’s features and its efficacy to decide whether it is a worthy investment decision.
The company has a low level of transparency because we don’t have trading results and backtest reports provided. We don’t know who is behind this service. The company was created in 2006. The company has a disucceable reputation because there are many negative testimonials published about their trading solutions.
How Pterodactyl Forex Robot works
The presentation provides information about strategy and how the system works in general.
- The system can cover us with automatic orders execution.
- The robot receives sophisticated code. The developers don’t provide extra information.
- It uses the Fractal Breakout Forex Indicator.
- We can work without previous trading experience.
- It’s a high frequency trading solution.
- There’s management of robust stops.
- The false signals will be removed from triggering an order.
- It’s possible to customize risks.
- There’s a broker protection feature to hide SL and TP levels from a broker.
- There are some screenshots with captions provided.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
- The advisor works with many time frames. Alas, we don’t know which ones.
- The list of cross pairs wasn’t mentioned.
- There’s no claim about a deposit size.
The robot works around the Fractal Breakout Forex Indicator. We don’t have any extra details about this.
Pricing and refund
The robot is available for $49 for a single copy of the system. There’s one real account license. The current discount is 75% from the original price of $199. We don’t know package details. Also, we cannot rely on a refund policy.
The presentation doesn’t include any kind of backtest reports. So, it’s a con because we can’t check if the system was well tested before release.
There are monthly reports published on the site. They don’t look trustworthy because the data isn’t verified. We expected to see a widget of Myfxbook or FXBlue to check the results.
The report informs us that the account has $5,589,628 on the balance. It has obtained $22,187.70 in April 2022. The profit factor is 4.33. The maximum drawdown is 0.01%. The system has executed 311 deals with a 76.51% of the win rate for short and 75.31% for long trades.
People say that Pterodactyl Forex Robot is…
Unprofitable. Forex Robot Trader has a profile with 271 reviews and 2.251 rate. The company was created in 2006 according to the claim.
We have reviews and testimonials from former clients who aren’t satisfied with the service quality.
|An affordable price policy||No team revealed|
|No risk advice given|
|No backtest reports provided|
|No trading results shown|
|No refund policy provided|
|Many negative testimonials written|
Pterodactyl Forex Robot Conclusion
Pterodactyl Forex Robot is a trading advisor that performs orders based on Fractal Breakout Forex Indicator. There are various aspects of the system settings, configurations, and features provided. Owners decided not to provide us with relevant trading results or backtest reports. Also, we have many negative comments written on the company’s page on Forex Peace Army.