Swing VIP is a trading solution that executes orders using a risky strategy – a Grid of orders. There’s a claim that it’s “The First Forex EA Based on Price Action”. From advantages, we’d like to add that SinryAdvice is a quite known company and they deposited much in trading. From disadvantages, the presentation lacks backtest reports and real testimonials. Nevertheless, let’s analyze what we have on the plate.
SinryAdvice has an average level of transparency to convince us that they are real developers. They usually provide quick and informative support.
How Swing VIP EA works
We have various details, settings, and features explained about the robot and what we have to do if it starts trading for us.
- The system can help us with automatic trading on our terminal.
- We can trade on the MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
- An average monthly profit can be up to 30%.
- The accuracy can be 76%.
- There were 560 copies sold.
- It provides 83% more profits. We have no proof of this claim.
- The drawdowns can be long-term.
- The default settings are good to go.
- We have to provide the devs with our MT4 real account number.
- A VPS service can be a good option.
- It has to be used on a demo account before going under real market conditions.
- The system was built based on the following indicators: Price Action, Trend, CCI, PPO, RSI, and Moving Average Strange.
- We can use Martingale and Hedge.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
- It opens orders on the M5 time frame.
- We can work with EUR/USD, NZD/CAD, USD/CAD, AUD/CAD, and CAD/CHF pairs.
- The balance requirements are $500.
- It works with a price action with martingale combo.
- It focuses on opening orders when the right time comes.
- The system closes deals automatically for us.
Pricing and refund
The discounted price was increased from $98 to $145. The package includes a real account license, demo accounts, and we can rely on a 14 days of money-back guarantee.
We don’t have backtest reports provided. It’s a con because we have no idea if the robot was tested properly before being released.
The system works on a $100,000 account on Opoforex automatically with 1:500 leverage. The account had a verified track record. It was created on April 25, 2021 and since then, the total gain has become 56.65%. An average monthly gain is
5.88%. The maximum drawdown is acceptable – 18.07%. We may note that the trading was stopped almost a month ago on December 16, 2021.
There were 1369 deals with 7140.7 pips executed. An average win is 17.84 pips when an average loss is -23.24 pips. The expected win rate is 68% for longs and 70% for shorts. The average trade length is a day. The profit factor is 1.49.
GBPUSD is the most traded pair among five ones with 458 orders closed.
The system focuses on the European trading hours to make profits.
The advisor opens trades even on Sunday.
The robot works with low-medium risks to the balance. It has to lose 57 orders to lose 10% of the balance.
The system uses Grids of two-three orders to make profits.
People say that Swing VIP EA is…
Good. The final rate of the system is 4.9 based on 237 reviews.
These reviews include no intel about how much these traders gained using this system.
|Trading results provided
|No risk advice given
|A refund policy applied
|No backtest reports provided
|Trading activities were stopped almost a month ago
|Lack of transparency
Swing VIP Conclusion
Swing VIP is an expert advisor that works on a well-deposited account. The developers have decided to stop it from executing orders in December 2021. Now, we have the beginning of January 2022 and there are still no trades performed. So, we’d like to wait to understand if the system can handle current market conditions.