Forex Pulse Detector is a trading advisor that is a part of the Automated Forex Tools. The presentation tries to convince us that we can take advantage of the market impulses. So, now, it’s time to figure out if the system is good to go.
The company has a high level of transparency. They are a very known developers team that releases and updates systems consistently. They have some other robots in the portfolio: Forex Pulse Detector, Forex Trend Hunter, Dynamic Pro Scalper, Forex Profit Defender, Forex Trade Cleaner, Forex Impulse Trader. The company was started in 2015. They have positive reputation among other services.
How Forex Pulse Detector works
The presentation includes plenty of information about the system and its functionality. We tried our best to unite the most important intel in the following list.
- The advisor was designed to help us with executing orders completely automatically on our terminal.
- The indicators provide information where the market goes in every single moment.
- We are allowed to customize the system if we know how.
- We can work on the M15 time frame.
- The advisor opens orders with high frequency.
- It works on low time frames.
- It should be used on PC or Mac.
- The system isn’t broker sewed.
- We have a broker protection feature on the board.
- We can avoid high slippages and spread periods.
- There’s a money management system.
- It’s an easy to use trading advisor.
- We can rely on welcome support.
Timeframe, currency pairs, deposit
- The core time frame is M15.
- Trading is possible on GBPUSD and EURGBP.
- We should start trading with $1000.
- The system seeks for trading opportunities.
- It checks indicators to be sure.
- It calculates lot sizes, sl and tp levels.
- The robot places orders.
- It can close orders before reaching levels just in case.
Although the dev does not share a detailed trading strategy info, after a detailed analysis of this EA we found that the system uses an aggressive martingale to recover after losses. All of this can set our account at higher risks without even letting us know.
Pricing and refund
The system is available for as low as $39. The core price was $63. The package includes one real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a 60-day money-back guarantee. We can give a try to this robot for free.
There’s a report of testing EURGBP on M15 on five years of tick data. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 2-pip spreads. An initial deposit was set at $10,000 that has become $13,994 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 4.97. There were 1413 deals performed. The win rate was 76-78%.
The robot keeps trading on a real account on Alpari NZ automatically with 1:500 leverage, receiving data from MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was deployed on April 14, 2020, deposited at 10,523.47 USC in total. Since then, the absolute gain has become 18.09%. An average monthly gain is 0.77%. The maximum drawdown is 15.32%. Drawdowns are so deep compared with monthly profits.
Forex Pulse Detector has performed 528 deals with only 584.9 pips. An average win is 14.10 pips when an average loss is -24.22 pips. The win rate is 65-68%. An average trade length is 21 hours and 33 minutes. The profit factor is 2.06. It’s a good number.
The advisor works only on GBPUSD, focusing on the short direction.
The advisor uses x30 Martingale to recover.
We can see that January is going to be closed in losses.
People say that Forex Pulse Detector is…
We have a page of the mother company on Automated Forex Tools on Forex Peace Army.
There are 2 customer reviews written. However, they do not provide actual information about the system as they were written in 2011 and 2015.
|Backtest reports provided||No risk advice given|
|The well-known company behind the service||The system works with aggressive Martingale on the account|
|Trading results provided||We have no testimonials about the robot written|
|A refund policy applied|
Forex Pulse Detector Conclusion
Forex Pulse Detector is a trading advisor that works on a real account. The system generates little profits working with big drawdowns. We have no testimonials that would convince us that the system is profitable on clients’ accounts. So, a decision is yours.